Mark Hebner, President of IFA, reviews the 2013 first quarter index returns of both stocks and bonds and presents a timeline of global events that occurred from Dec 31 - Mar 31, 2013. Because returns are tied to risk, higher risk indexes and index portfolios have yielded higher returns over time. Sticking to a plan and looking at long-term returns data renders a more comprehensive snapshot of the market versus looking at one quarter alone.
3rd QUARTER – 401(k) OPEN ENROLLMENT
Begins: 6/15/2013 – Closes: 6/30/2013
Joining the Lindora 401(k) plan is a great way to save for your future! Any team member working full time, part time, or per diem is eligible to participate if hired before July 1, 2012.
- If you would like to enroll for the first time, or
- You are currently enrolled and wish to either increase or decrease the amount of your tax deferred contribution
To be applicable for this Open Enrollment, all enrollment and contribution changes must be completed by June 30, 2013, and your contribution selection will be reflected on your payroll effective in Julyl.
Open enrollment is available each quarter.
You can have your questions answered by one of the following:
- By contacting Human Resources, or
- By contacting Gordon Shuler @ Index Funds Advisors 888/643-3133.
Welcome to your 401(k) participant website! This site is an important tool for your personal retirement account maintenance and will help guide you in your path toward your investment future.
This site is an important gateway so you can easily access your retirement account. Here you can enroll, make investment selections, view your account, or make changes to your deferral or investment risk level.
This site also contains important plan related documents and information that you can easily download and fill out as needed.
If you are visiting this site for the first time and you have not yet enrolled in the company’s 401(k) plan, please follow these simple steps:
If you have met your company’s eligibility requirements, simply do the following:
- Request access to your online account. Your Human Resources Department can assist you with this initial access information.
- Make your deferral elections. This is the dollar amount or percentage of your paycheck you would like to save. If your company offers a match, make sure that you maximize this benefit!
- Make your investment selection. Simply choose a portfolio that best matches your situation. For help in choosing a portfolio take the Risk Capacity Survey or contact your advisor.
- Complete the beneficiary form and return it your Human Resources office.
We are pleased to offer you this important opportunity to save and invest for a brighter financial future. If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources.